If you don’t hold a C1 you will need to get your driver CPC by exam and test Module 2 & 4. Don’t worry, it’s not that bad! Firstly, you come to us for a half day classroom training session. Then you will need to complete a case study test at the theory test centre. Once you’ve done this you will come to us for further half a day when we will teach you all you need to know to pass the practical test. Although based in and around the truck, there’s no driving involved. You will need to demonstrate your ability to load vehicles safely, check for roadworthiness and several other “hands on” subjects. As a private driving test centre, the practical part of the driver CPC is conducted at our Stanton Hill site, undercover too! the theory part is arranged for you at a centre near your home.
Having passed the exam and the test, your driver CPC will be valid for 5 years. Within that period, you too will need to complete periodic 35hrs CPC. It’s an ongoing process for all professional drivers and a really good way of keeping up to speed with changes in regulations affecting your work.
When you book with us;
• On-line training via our website to prepare for the case study test
• Classroom theory training session
• Case study test arranged at a test centre convenient to you
• Case study test paid for on your behalf
• Half day training towards the practical demonstration test
• Handouts from training session to aid revision
• Practical demonstration test arranged at our private test centre
• Practical demonstration test paid for on your behalf
• THE INITIAL CPC IS CURRENTLY ON OFFER AT ONLY £350 FULLY INCLUSIVE OF TEST FEES AND VAT. PERIODIC CPC IS £80.75 PER DAY (£403.75 FOR 5 DAYS – 35HRS)
TO BOOK YOUR DRIVER CPC, CALL US WITH YOUR DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS AND METHOD OF PAYMENT. PLACES ARE LIMITED SO DON’T DELAY!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS COURSE EVEN IF YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR DRIVING COURSE ELSEWHERE!
Cost: £350.00 incl