If you don’t hold a C1 you will need to obtain your driver CPC by exam and test Module 2 & 4. Don’t worry, it’s not that bad! Firstly, you come to us for a half day classroom training session. Then you will need to complete a case study test at a theory test centre local to you. Once you’ve done this you will come to us for further half a day when we will teach you all you need to know to pass the practical test. Although based in and around the truck, there’s no driving involved. You will need to demonstrate your ability to load vehicles safely, check for roadworthiness and several other “hands on” subjects. As a private driving test centre, the practical part of the driver CPC is conducted at our Stanton Hill site, undercover too! We have our own examiner on staff so waiting times are minimal.
Having passed the exam and the test, your driver CPC will be valid for 5 years. Within that period, you too will need to complete periodic 35hrs CPC. It’s an ongoing process for all professional drivers and a really good way of keeping up to speed with changes in regulations affecting your work.
When you book with us;
• On-line training via our website to prepare for the case study test
• A half day classroom theory training session
• Case study test arranged at a test centre convenient to you
• Half day training towards the practical demonstration test
• Handouts from training session to aid revision
• Practical demonstration test arranged at our private test centre with our own examiner
• Practical demonstration test paid for on your behalf
• THE INITIAL CPC IS CURRENTLY ON OFFER AT ONLY £350 FULLY INCLUSIVE OF TEST FEES
TO BOOK YOUR DRIVER CPC, CALL US WITH YOUR DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS AND METHOD OF PAYMENT. PLACES ARE LIMITED SO DON’T DELAY!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS COURSE EVEN IF YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR DRIVING COURSE ELSEWHERE!
Cost: £350.00 incl